If you are interested in working for a fun, small development shop that sells software to the healthcare industry, then we are right for you. If you want the feel of a small company but with the funding security of a large corporation, then we might be what you are looking for.
Computrition, Inc was founded in 1981 and has primarily been selling enterprise software solutions to the Food and Nutrition departments of Acute Care Hospitals. Our software is also used by the US Marine Corp, most Veteran’s Hospitals, as well as other parts of the DoD.
Working on the R & D team at Computrition is fun, fast-paced, and always interesting.
We are a small development team which runs Agile Methodology. We are introducing new applications using new technologies, while maintaining a flagship application that is installed in over 1,000 hospitals in North America. With this in mind, we are looking for a Full Stack Senior Software Engineer to join a new development team within our Research and Development group.
Knowledge and Skills
- At least 7 years of software development experience
- Software analysis, implementation, and design experience
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge ofPython
- Java or C#/.Net
- Knowledge of the development or use of Web services
- Experience with a SQL database (PostgreSQL or Oracle preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- Experience maintaining production-level applications
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.