Critical Impact’s cutting-edge technology and marketing expertise simplify the Marketer’s quest for effective email marketing. We help all businesses connect with their customers, members, or students in a far more impactful way than traditional e-marketing affords. Applying Critical Impact’s innovative e-marketing technology, it’s simple to deliver rich, dynamic newsletters, marketing messages, and surveys that provide the impact you’re looking for.
Our Mission is to make organizations more successful by reliably and consistently delivering practical, technology-driven, business solutions enhanced by great service. We achieve this by recruiting, developing, and retaining a great group of highly motivated and hard-working team members.
Critical Impact is looking for a highly motivated and experienced senior content marketing manager to join our sales and marketing team. Do you love storytelling? Can you deliver great content that inspires clients and prospects? Is organization one of your superpowers? Do you work well with different teams?
If you answered yes to these questions and are ready to join a rapidly growing team in a highly creative role that is essential to the company’s success, we want to talk to you.
- Produce high-quality marketing content, sales support content, email marketing messages, case studies, use-cases, presentation content, and web copy.
- Lead research to drive thought leadership that fuels white papers, webinars, awareness, and a reputation of Critical Impact as a thought leader and information resource.
- Work with sales to develop content strategies and materials to support the sales cycle and new target markets.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics.
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Work closely with senior leaders, sales and marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently.
- Interact with internal team members to create and review content & ensure a consistent message.
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data visualization
- Post-secondary marketing, communications, journalism, or related discipline.
- Experience in content marketing or direct copywriting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; communicating in a calm and collected fashion, with the ability to be persuasive.
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain processes and documentation.
- Experience working in a deadline-oriented environment, being able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong multitasking skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities, and managing your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with counterparts in a cross-functional capacity.
- Must be able to respond quickly in an environment of changing priorities.
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage priorities and focus on the delivery of results in the form of traffic, leads and sales.
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels.
Key experiences and competencies:
- Business Savvy and Marketing Maven: The ideal candidate will have deep SaaS experience and/or have deep experience in web-related fields. They will pride themselves on being ahead of the market. They will be passionate about identifying and prioritizing strategic Marketing Communication opportunities and driving overall strategy.
- Data-Driven: The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving all metrics around Marketing and Communications activities to improve ROI.
- Innovation: The ideal candidate will be relentlessly focused on positioning Critical Impact as an innovator and industry leader through the creation of new and valuable strategies, programs, and features.
- Teamwork: The ideal candidate will be committed to working together in a respectful, transparent, and trust-based way in all interactions, large and small.
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: Computer Software
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management Advertising
About Jonas Software Solutions Inc.
Jonas Software is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (“CSU” on the Toronto Stock Exchange) . and employs over 2,500 team members working in 95+ software companies worldwide. We are serial acquirers of vertical market software providers with a widely publicized buy-and-hold-forever strategy. Our unique model enables each business leadership team to make operational, investment and cultural choices locally whilst befitting from the collective support and strength of the wider organization. Fiscal 2019 was a record-breaking year on the acquisition front, with 17 deals closed across North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand as we entered 6 new verticals.
To support the increasing demand for high calibre technical resources, we are in the process of launching a new operation in downtown Halifax – ‘Jonas Software Solutions’. Initially, the new team will connect virtually like our group is across the globe before moving into our new Grade A office in a prime location on Barrington Street as the COVID-19 restrictions lift.
Jonas Software Solutions will be home to a diverse workforce of Developers, Quality Assurance (QA) Analysts, Designers, Database Administrators (DBAs), Product Owners and other key individuals with all levels of experience and be an integral part of Jonas business units across North America.