Since 2003, EZFacility, a division of Jonas Software, has been a leader in scheduling, management and membership solutions for sports, health and fitness facilities around the world. Our software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings enable companies to simplify and streamline their operations, improve the efficiency of their staff, and increase their bottom-line.
EZFacility is headquartered on Froehlich Farm Blvd. in Woodbury, New York, and we have sales and support offices in Canada & England. EZFacility’s vision is to be the branded global leader in Scheduling, Management and Membership SaaS solutions. Our goal is to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as a trusted provider of “Software for Life” in the areas of technology, product innovation
The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for training new and existing users on EZFacility’s sports and fitness business management software. This is a pivotal role in which the individual will be taking our customers through the critical first months of implementation. Reporting to EZFacility’s Customer Success Manager, the core responsibilities are:
- Assess client goals, ensure they are set up correctly and understand what is required of them in the system
- Train end users in basic and advanced use of our software applications
- Follow up with clients to ensure they are using the software effectively
- Keep clients engaged with the software
- Work closely with Customer Success Manager and fellow team members to ensure the onboarding process runs smoothly
- Update teams with any issues that arise
- Help save clients that express they want to cancel the product
- Assist the pre-sales team with product inquiries when needed
- Review and stay up to date on new product functionality
The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure in a busy environment and have an aptitude for logical problem solving, taking ownership until resolution.
- 4-year College Degree preferred
- Previous customer service/support and basic technical experience required
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and research independently with minimal supervision
- A strong work ethic and the capacity to succeed in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Develop and maintain relationships with fellow team members
- Demonstrate patience when working with clients to resolve outstanding issue(s)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is an asset
- Prior experience in the software industry a plusBusiness Unit:
EZ Facility- USA
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Number of Openings Available:
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.
About Jonas Software Solutions Inc.
Jonas Software is a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (“CSU” on the Toronto Stock Exchange) . and employs over 2,500 team members working in 95+ software companies worldwide. We are serial acquirers of vertical market software providers with a widely publicized buy-and-hold-forever strategy. Our unique model enables each business leadership team to make operational, investment and cultural choices locally whilst befitting from the collective support and strength of the wider organization. Fiscal 2019 was a record-breaking year on the acquisition front, with 17 deals closed across North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand as we entered 6 new verticals.
To support the increasing demand for high caliber technical resources, we are in the process of launching a new operation in downtown Halifax – ‘Jonas Software Solutions’. Initially the new team will connect virtually like our group is across the globe before moving into our new Grade A office in a prime location on Barrington Street as the COVID-19 restrictions lift.
Jonas Software Solutions will be home to a diverse workforce of Developers, Quality Assurance (QA) Analysts, Designers, Database Administrators (DBAs), Product Owners and other key individuals with all levels of experience and be an integral part of Jonas business units across North America.