About Critical Impact
Critical Impact’s cutting-edge technology and marketing expertise simplify the Marketer’s quest for effective email marketing. We help all businesses connect with their customers, members, or students in a far more impactful way than traditional e-marketing affords. Applying Critical Impact’s innovative e-marketing technology, it’s simple to deliver rich, dynamic newsletters, marketing messages, and surveys that provide the impact you’re looking for.
Our Mission is to make organizations more successful by reliably and consistently delivering practical, technology-driven, business solutions enhanced by great service. We achieve this by recruiting, developing, and retaining a great group of highly motivated and hard-working team members.
Critical Impact is looking for a highly motivated and experienced senior content marketing manager to join our sales and marketing team. Do you love storytelling? Can you deliver great content that inspires clients and prospects? Is organization one of your superpowers? Do you work well with different teams?
If you answered yes to these questions and are ready to join a rapidly growing team in a highly creative role that is essential to the company’s success, we want to talk to you.
- Produce high-quality marketing content, sales support content, email marketing messages, case studies, use-cases, presentation content, and web copy.
- Lead research to drive thought leadership that fuels white papers, webinars, awareness, and a reputation of Critical Impact as a thought leader and information resource.
- Work with sales to develop content strategies and materials to support the sales cycle and new target markets.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics.
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Work closely with senior leaders, sales and marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently.
- Interact with internal team members to create and review content & ensure consistent message.
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data visualization
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary marketing, communications, journalism, or related discipline.
- Experience in content marketing or direct copywriting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain processes and documentation.
- Experience working in a deadline-oriented environment, being able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong multitasking skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities, and managing your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with counterparts in a cross-functional capacity.
- Must be able to respond quickly in an environment of changing priorities.
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage priorities and focus on the delivery of results in the form of traffic, leads and sales.
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels.
Work With Us
Jonas Software is not your typical tech company, we offer a unique experience!
We acquire, manage, and build industry-specific software companies globally and have acquired over 100 companies and have over 2,500 employees. Jonas Software Solutions is a Halifax hub for software companies to hire remotely allowing them to hire the best talent in the market in beautiful Nova Scotia.
You will be working online with Critical Impact’s team which means you will have the opportunity to have a flexible work environment! Jonas Software Solution’s has a waterfront office in downtown Halifax which is a hub for all of our different business unit employees. Many employees come into the office to work when they want and even get the opportunity to collaborate with other employees from our other teams! Best part is, you will get to pick what work environment works best for you whether that be work from home, in the office or a mix of both!
Our teams at Jonas Software Solutions are all about having fun! We have a full kitchen in the office and we even have games in the office to help our employees when they need a break mentally. We also get together as a full team to do activities both in the office and outside the office, taking advantage of all the great sites and activities that Nova Scotia has to offer. We believe a job is more than just a job description, we believe that it is about working together and creating lasting relationships!
About Jonas Software Solutions Inc.
Jonas Software is a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (“CSU” on the Toronto Stock Exchange) . and employs over 2,500 team members working in 95+ software companies worldwide. We are serial acquirers of vertical market software providers with a widely publicized buy-and-hold-forever strategy. Our unique model enables each business leadership team to make operational, investment and cultural choices locally whilst befitting from the collective support and strength of the wider organization. Fiscal 2019 was a record-breaking year on the acquisition front, with 17 deals closed across North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand as we entered 6 new verticals.
To support the increasing demand for high caliber technical resources, we are in the process of launching a new operation in downtown Halifax – ‘Jonas Software Solutions’. Initially the new team will connect virtually like our group is across the globe before moving into our new Grade A office in a prime location on Barrington Street as the COVID-19 restrictions lift.
Jonas Software Solutions will be home to a diverse workforce of Developers, Quality Assurance (QA) Analysts, Designers, Database Administrators (DBAs), Product Owners and other key individuals with all levels of experience and be an integral part of Jonas business units across North America.