Reporting to the Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)/Sustainment Engineering Manager, the Reliability Engineer will perform the following duties:
- Review, validate and manageLogistic Support Analysis (LSA) processes
- Act as point of contact with customers for LSA related issues and discussions
- Lead implementation of LSA program on Canadian Surface Combatant (CSC), including conductingLSA analysis on Combat Systems and reviewing LSAR received from team members and subcontractors.
- Work with team members, integrated product teams, supply chain and other leads to determine programLSA needs and help define solutions
- Manage LSA related technical issues from ILS team and mentor junior members.
- Monitor and report compliance status of LSA performed on all systems in support of program deliverables.
- Lead the Reliability team members
- Analyze ILS requirements
- Perform Reliability, Maintainability and Availability Analysis
- Perform Failure Modes Analyses
- Perform Reliability Centred Maintenance Analysis
- Perform Maintenance Analysis
- Develop Maintenance Plans
- Perform Sparing Analysis
- Perform Support and Test Equipment Analysis
- Develop Technical content for Manuals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, (hardware, mechanical, electrical) or equivalent education
- 8+ years of Engineering experience
- 5+ years of LSA experience
- 3+ years of ILS experience
- 5 years of Team Lead experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong written communication skills
- Team oriented with collaborative approach.
Lockheed Martin Canada is the Canadian-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security and aerospace company employing 110,000 people worldwide, including more than 1,000 Canadians. By applying innovative approaches of our highly skilled and experienced Canadian workforce, we have been Canada’s trusted defence and aerospace partner for over 80 years. We operate major facilities in Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Calgary and Victoria and work on a wide range of programs from advanced naval technology products and unmanned systems software to providing delivery and in-service support of the latest military aircraft to commercial engine repair and overhaul capabilities.This position is part of the Rotary and Mission Systems business area, where employees across Canada support engineering, systems integration, training, sustainment and in-service support programs for Canadian and international military customers across land, air and sea.
About Lockheed Martin Canada
Lockheed Martin Canada, headquartered in Ottawa, is the Canadian-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security and aerospace company employing 105,000 people worldwide. For 80 years, we have been Canada’s trusted defence partner specializing in the development, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. Today, Lockheed Martin Canada has grown into a highly diversified global enterprise that is fully integrated within our parent company’s four core business areas: Rotary & Mission Systems, Aeronautics, Space, and Missiles and Fire Controls.
We are a global leader in systems integration, software development and large scale program management, and we are Canada’s premier supplier of electronic defence and surveillance systems. We serve a diverse customer base ranging from the Department of National Defence, to local and provincial governments, Indigenous and remote communities, as well as Defence and Commercial industries located in Canada and abroad. Lockheed Martin Canada represents 1,000 employees living and working in Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Calgary and Victoria, as well within customer locations across the country.
Across all programs, we manage approximately 1500 contracts with companies of all sizes and from all regions. Since 2008, Lockheed Martin’s business operations, investments in R&D and contracts in Canada have generated $3.8 million in GDP, led to 36,521 full time jobs in Canada, provided 170 co-op student opportunities, generated $2.5 billion in wages and exported more than $2 billion in products and services.