Did you just graduate in Spring 2021? Or have you recently graduated from a university or college Business Program? If so, we have an exciting career opportunity for you! As Atlantic Canada’s largest full-service agency we are looking for a recent/new graduate to join our ever-expanding Digital Media Team.
Digital Marketing is an exciting and ever-changing industry. This job will teach you the basics with opportunities to grow into a seasoned professional. M5 offers training and education for skill development and many other desirable benefits. If this opportunity is of interest, we would love to hear from you!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all day-to-day aspects of digital advertising campaigns using platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok, and more.
- Optimize campaigns to improve overall metric performance.
- Analyze Google Analytics in relation to media campaigns and pull data for reporting purposes.
- Monitor and pace campaign budgets.
- Work together with the Digital Team on campaign implementation and reporting.
- A degree or diploma from a post-secondary institution in marketing or a related discipline.
- No other experience is digital advertising required. The nature of this position is to train someone who has a driven attitude, willingness to learn, and a keen sense of digital marketing.
This position is located in our Halifax office and is being offered on a permanent, full-time basis. E-mail your application, stating the position title, to email@example.com by Monday, August 23rd, 2021.
For further information on m5, please visit our website at www.m5.ca.
About m5 Marketing Communications
m5 is an integrated communications agency, established more than 35 years ago. With a presence throughout Atlantic Canada and a broad service offering, m5 is trusted by the region's top organizations for marketing strategy, creative services, media planning and website development services.