Are you a Drupal pro who isn’t afraid to also tackle the stuff you’re not so pro at? If your catchphrase is “I’ll figure it out,” then we want to hear from you. Basically, we’re looking for a Senior Drupal Developer who thinks variety is the spice of work.
But… this is agency. You may or may not get thrown a curveball every now and then and we want to know you’re the type of person who will dive for it head-first. Or hand-first. Metaphors are hard. You’ll also need to be a bit of a people person, because you’ll be working alongside the fine folks on our digital, creative, media, and client service teams and interfacing directly with clients spanning the tourism, retail, and automotive sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Website and web app development based on specifications, architectures, creative inputs, and team collaboration
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Familiarity using Angular and/or ReactJS
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Lead migrations from Drupal 8 to Drupal 9 for enterprise-scale Drupal web apps
- Adhere to government information security and privacy regulations, ensuring compliance with standards
- Experience with Algolia search with Drupal Search API
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience developing with Drupal 7 and Drupal 8, including site-building and a deep understanding of Drupal core functionality
- Experience creating custom Drupal 8 custom modules and components-based theme development
- Strong backend development skills in PHP, MySQL/MariaDB.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Experience with the Drupal development workflow, which involves using the command line, Git, the features module, Drush, install profiles, and dev/stage/prod environments
About m5 Marketing Communications
m5 is an integrated communications agency, established more than 35 years ago. With a presence throughout Atlantic Canada and a broad service offering, m5 is trusted by the region's top organizations for marketing strategy, creative services, media planning and website development services.