IT STARTS HERE.
Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial – this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our Technology Solutions team as a Developer, Technology Solutions . This diverse team of tech-savvy problem solvers embraces digital transformation and the possibilities technology brings to the future of our industry. As a trusted advisor, you’ll design, develop and maintain innovative, high-quality solutions that are redefining the way MNP does business.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
ROLE @ MNP
- Provide quality technical consulting services on a variety of client engagements while keeping within the project scope and ensuring client deliverables are on time
- Develop user requirements and detailed design documents
- Assist in estimating effort to complete project tasks
- Assist in testing software for quality
- Assist in implementing software products for MNP clients
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services, businesses and industry
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Raise awareness of MNP at community events
- Attend internal MNP courses to further develop your technology consulting knowledge
Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related education and/or experience
- Experience with tools such as TFS, Git clients (for source control)
- Experience with Visual Studio and/or other IDEs for .NET and Java
- Experience with Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems
- Experience with web development or web services
- Solid understanding of the SDLC
- Ability to gather and define user and system requirements
- Eligible to obtain security clearance and a background check
- Experience writing unit tests and using automated test tools are considered an asset
- Ability to produce technical documentation is considered an asset
- Agile or Scrum approaches would be an asset
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect: generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored FUN social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, client and team member referral bonuses, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!
About MNP Digital
You have a vision for your future. We’ll help you get there.
No matter where you are on your digital journey, it’s never too early to innovate. From meeting fast-changing customer demands to streamlining operations, being driven by the right digital strategy and fueled by the right technology is critical to helping you get ahead – and stay ahead.
That’s where we come in. Our experienced experts work closely with you to understand your organization’s challenges and goals and then solution seamlessly as an extension of your team. With our specific industry and technical know-how, we provide capabilities and perspective that you won’t find anywhere else, allowing you to get the most out of your digital investments.
So, whether you’re taking your first digital steps or you’re an industry trailblazer, if you have the will, we’ll light the way.