IT STARTS HERE.
Imagination, ingenuity and entrepreneurial thinking lead to endless opportunities.
Combine your passion with purpose and join MNP’s Technology team as a Cloud Architect. Work with tech-savvy problem solvers who embrace digital transformation and the possibilities technology brings to the future of our industry. You’ll make an impact by designing, developing and maintaining innovative, high-quality solutions that are defining the way MNP does business.
ROLE @ MNP
As a Cloud Architect at MNP Digital, you will be an integral part of the practice responsible for crafting and delivering creative solutions for MNP clients. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our delivery teams and bring together the best of MNP to ensure the Client’s vision is realized. You will be helping clients in their efforts to address some of their most complex business problems through the effective application of cloud technologies. As a member of the Cloud Services practice, you will have the opportunity to work with MNP clients to develop information technology strategies and enhance technology investments. You will work with diverse people across many different industries, business competencies, and technologies. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate leadership and teamwork and gain increased responsibilities through multiple client experiences.
- Lead and work to design and develop cloud solutions.
- Gather technical requirements, assess client capabilities, and analyze findings to provide solution recommendations and an effective technical design.
- Engage with technical stakeholders of the Client and third parties to understand how their systems work
- Work with business stakeholders to shape solutions that deliver desired business outcomes.
- Work with many areas of our Client’s business, including but not limited to networking, compute, storage, information security, risk, enterprise identity and access management, and security operations.
- Define cloud strategies and plan multi-phased implementation roadmaps.
- Research, recommend, validate, and gain support for technical solutions to client challenges.
- Own the content and lead workshops and whiteboard sessions on technical topics with the Client.
- Develop architectural artifacts to lead the delivery of a successful implementation.
- Apply DevOps principles to cloud infrastructure and be responsible for constructing landing zones and deploying the respective capabilities.
- Partner with application development teams to understand their requirements.
- Be responsible for the automation of the environment for an application to operate it in.
- Learn and embrace new tools and techniques to increase performance, automation, and scalability while decreasing costs.
- Mentor MNP project teams and Cloud Practice team members.
Key Skills And Experience
- The consulting skills to technically lead transformation projects, software modernizations, and cloud infrastructure migrations.
- A background in architecting large-scale production solutions that run on Microsoft Azure.
- Complete understanding of the declarative capabilities of Azure infrastructure and the ability to develop a solution based on these capabilities.
- Production level experience migrating and deploying Azure cloud-based solutions.
- Proficiency in architecting, implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure infrastructure and topologies.
- Project experience architecting, implementing, and optimizing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers.
- Deep product knowledge and understanding of Azure product features, including Data and Advanced Analytics, Disaster Recovery, High-Availably,
- Monitoring, and Azure Resource Manager and Serverless Computing.
- Experience configuring and tuning cloud-hosted solutions and platforms.
- Experience with performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques.
- Experience with identity and access management, encryption, key management principles, and secure cloud design patterns.
- Experience with networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies).
- Experience with agile, automation and DevOps principles.
- Automation and orchestration experience with Visual Studio, Azure Resource Manager, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform or Bicep.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology preferred
About MNP LLP
With more than 90 offices across the country, MNP provides tailored expertise in a wide range of business consulting services. The MNP Tech Solutions Team delivers technology advisory, customer platforms, applied data, digital enterprise, intelligent applications, and cyber security and privacy services.