IT STARTS HERE.
Imagination, ingenuity and entrepreneurial thinking lead to endless opportunities.
Combine your passion with purpose and join MNP’s Technology team as a Front End Platform Engineer. Work with tech-savvy problem solvers who embrace digital transformation and the possibilities technology brings to the future of our industry. You’ll make an impact by designing, developing and maintaining innovative, high-quality solutions that are defining the way MNP does business.
MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our team members are successfully ‘disrupting’ mid-market business practices.
ROLE @ MNP
- Work within a team of developers to produce efficient, high quality code
- Participate in sprint planning, tasking and grooming sessions
- Writing clean and efficient unit, integration and end to end tests
- Participate in discussions around quality improvements
- Contribute to design conversations with the team and contribute to architecture decisions
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience with React/Redux, NodeJS, TypeScript, CSS3, HTML5 required
- Proficient in working with REST APIs and data handling
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility and accessibility
- Understanding of modern frontend build tools and technologies, such as SCSS, Webpack, ES6 and Storybook
- Past experience with test-driven development preferred
- Experienced with shell scripting
- Solid understanding of GIT
- Well versed in Jira & Confluence
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies including Scrum
- Experience with cloud platforms including AWS and Azure
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines including Jenkins
- Experience with web CMS development is an asset
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your daily environment and more!
About MNP LLP
With more than 90 offices across the country, MNP provides tailored expertise in a wide range of business consulting services. The MNP Tech Solutions Team delivers technology advisory, customer platforms, applied data, digital enterprise, intelligent applications, and cyber security and privacy services.