MNP’s Consulting and Technology Solutions practice provides digital transformation services. We are currently in the process of recruiting an experienced Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Technology Consultant for a full-time position, and with a deep understanding of budgeting, reporting and analysis processes.
ROLE @ MNP
Key Accountabilities And Responsibilities
- Provide clients with practical advice and guidance as part of consulting assignments
- Participate in presales interactions in order to recommend the best solutions to clients
- Provide consulting and implementation services for supported solution offerings
- Provide ongoing client support relating to configurations and implementations
- Ability to identify the root cause of client issues, and be able to correctly manage and deploy changes
- Internal work collaboration with different teams.
- Work independently on medium to larger projects and assignments.
- Ability to analyze client business requirements and objectives, conduct process analysis, deployment and user acceptance testing
- Provide pre-and post-sales support as required
- Be a key contributor to the CPM Technology practice at MNP
Skills And Experience
- Experience with CPM Solutions is preferred.
- Experience in a CPM role is an asset.
- Experience in Full-Cycle Accounting is an asset.
- Holding or working towards an Accounting Designation (CPA ) is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with implementing and/or supporting Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) or
- Corporate Performance Management (CPM) systems.
- Have excellent communication. Communicating with clients and interpreting their needs will be a daily activity.
- Be a committed team player. The success of each project depends on the combined efforts of the implementation team.
- Be well organized and able to work well under tight timelines and high expectations of quality, both from clients and from team members.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change. We implement change for diverse clients on a daily basis.
- Be self-motivated. Learning new skills without prompting is expected.
- Be willing to travel as required.
About MNP LLP
With more than 90 offices across the country, MNP provides tailored expertise in a wide range of business consulting services. The MNP Tech Solutions Team delivers technology advisory, customer platforms, applied data, digital enterprise, intelligent applications, and cyber security and privacy services.