MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry-leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
As a Business Development Representative, you are representing MOBIA as the first point of contact with potential clients. You will become an expert on communicating the value of SurgeCon (www.surgecon.io), an award-winning Emergency Department patient and surge-management solution, and MOBIA’s portfolio of Digital Transformation Healthcare solutions. You will meet with prospective clients, learning about their business challenges and goals, and how MOBIA can help. Included in the role is an amazing training program where you’ll gain product knowledge and learn to use a variety of sales tools. If you are looking forward to rolling up your sleeves and making an impact, not only on MOBIA’s growth but on the success of the healthcare organizations across the globe, this role is definitely for you!
- Building pipeline – You will be responsible for targeting and qualifying prospects, conduct discovery calls and identifying opportunities for the sales team.
- Prospecting – You will work with the sales and marketing teams to develop new outbound prospecting strategies/campaigns. Based on prospecting feedback, you will further develop existing and identify new healthcare solutions for MOBIA.
- Hitting activity metrics – You are a driven sales professional that will generate 50 activities/day through email, calling and social media.
- Tracking and achieving targets – You will experiment with creative and “out of the box” techniques to generate and close new leads. You are highly metrics-driven and relentless in exceeding your targets.
- Presenting – You will be comfortable presenting the MOBIA, SurgeCon, and Digital Transformation value proposition to healthcare organizations.
- Collaborating with teams – You will be collaborating and learning from sales, marketing, and product/project management teams to build long-term relationships with healthcare institutions.
- Working strategically with alliances/channels – Find new Go-To-Market (GTM) avenues, and nurture existing alliances and channels.
- Developing your sales career – Learn the full sales cycle by working closely with sales, marketing, project management teams, and leadership.
- At least one year of professional experience or equivalent.
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow and excel in their role.
- You have a passion for improving Canadian and Global Health/Patient Care.
- You understand sales processes and the importance of moving leads through the funnel. You should have the ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection.
- You have a data and metric-driven mindset with an unwavering dedication towards achieving your and your company’s targets
- You take Accountability in everything you do – it’s one of our core operating principles.
- You are open to transparent feedback as we encourage open dialogue and provide candid feedback to help each other succeed
- You have a customer-first mindset as we are obsessed with the customer experience and set new standards for excellent service.
- You are an ambitious top performer, you persevere through obstacles.
- You are empathetic and can foster and build long-term connections with ease.
- You are an active listener and are a natural at crafting open-ended questions.
- You have experience with sales tools (e.g CRM, LinkedIn, etc).
- Experience in the Technology or Health industry/marketplaces is considered an asset.
- BA, BBA or BSC degree considered an asset.
About Mobia Technology Innovations
Mobia Technology Innovations provides products and services to telecommunications and private IT enterprises. Their products/services now range from single-function solutions required for the implementation of a specific network element, to large turn-key projects providing customers with service-ready solutions. Planning, design, integration, operations and support capabilities serving telecommunications service providers, oil and gas, health care, education and government.