MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Telecommunication Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry-leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently seeking an Event and Communications Coordinator to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
A bit about the role:
MOBIA is a fun, agile, engaging company to work for; we are looking for someone energetic to help us share company news with our more than 500 employees and to plan and execute employee events as we connect with each other and our communities across Canada. Here are just some of the exciting things you would work on day to day in this role:
- Internal communications, announcements, updates, newsletters
- Marketing event admin and support
- Swag inventory and reorder
- Internal event planning and coordination, i.e. company events, charitable events, employee recognition gifts
- Lead regular meetings with our Wellness and Community committee volunteers
- Share your ideas for new approaches to in-person and virtual events
A bit about you:
- You have successfully completed a post-secondary program in public relations or marketing, or plan to graduate soon
- You have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- You have a good handle on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Great eye for content layouts and creativity for poster announcements, newsletters, etc.
- You are always open to learning something new and meeting new people.
- If you are bilingual in French and English that would be an asset.
About Mobia Technology Innovations
Mobia Technology Innovations provides products and services to telecommunications and private IT enterprises. Their products/services now range from single-function solutions required for the implementation of a specific network element, to large turn-key projects providing customers with service-ready solutions. Planning, design, integration, operations and support capabilities serving telecommunications service providers, oil and gas, health care, education and government.