MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband & Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry-leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently recruiting a Field Data Collector in Halifax, NS. In this role you will be responsible for capturing pole and customer premise information pertaining to existing telecom infrastructure in various areas, using a state-of-the-art GIS handheld unit You will be accountable to plan your day efficiently to provide accurate, comprehensive data with an approved set of guidelines back to an administrative resource.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Completion of relevant Post-Secondary Education
- Team player
- Ability to work independently 90% of the time
- Self-starter with high attention to detail
- Customer Service focused individual that takes pride in delivering high-quality data results
- Proficiency with MS-Office; and the ability to learn new systems and software programs Experience in outside plant engineering is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- You must be willing to do occasional regional travel
- Proactive problem solver with strong listening skills.
- Strong communication and coordination skills to interface with other departments
- Experience in a telecommunications environment an asset
- Experience working with handheld devices, like Trimble or IKE GPS units, is an asset
About Mobia Technology Innovations
Mobia Technology Innovations provides products and services to telecommunications and private IT enterprises. Their products/services now range from single-function solutions required for the implementation of a specific network element, to large turn-key projects providing customers with service-ready solutions. Planning, design, integration, operations and support capabilities serving telecommunications service providers, oil and gas, health care, education and government.