MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry-leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently recruiting a Project Manager to join our team in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
The Project Manager will:
- Develop and maintain project plans for your portfolio including scope statements, schedules, communication plans, goals and milestones, deliverables and deadlines.
- Track project stages and ensure any roadblocks to completion are mitigated or escalated.
- Complete project coordination tasks required to initiate, organize, and close projects in your portfolio.
- Provide regular project documentation tracking, reporting, and follow-up to both internal and external customers.
- Facilitate and ensure a steady flow of communication to and from team members, stakeholders, internal clients, steering committee, updating them on the projects’ progress following the governance established.
- Ensure completed projects are fully documented and implementation follows specifications.
- Monitor project budgets or material costs where required.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in a related IT field.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years managing small to medium IT projects.
- Experience managing IT infrastructure implementation projects is an asset.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, including the schedule and financials.
- Proven ability to build relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication, relationship building, and organizational skills required to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with project management software tools and the ability to learn new software programs.
- PMP certification is an asset.
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer-supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company-paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Mobia Technology Innovations
Mobia Technology Innovations provides products and services to telecommunications and private IT enterprises. Their products/services now range from single-function solutions required for the implementation of a specific network element, to large turn-key projects providing customers with service-ready solutions. Planning, design, integration, operations and support capabilities serving telecommunications service providers, oil and gas, health care, education and government.