MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently recruiting a Senior Solutions Consultant to join our team. With a passion for project coordination, technology, and customer service you will be an integral part of a customer focused team with great attention to detail and respect for a job well done. If you are passionate, creative, entrepreneurial and believe in working hard and having fun, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Design, architect, and implement Red Hat Technology solutions for MOBIA Customers
- Assist sales team with Red Hat solutions architecture and estimates
- Work with the professional services team and Office of the CTO for solution delivery
- Lead and manage Red Hat projects to enable MOBIA Customers
- Mentor and train coworkers
- Work with Solution architects, Account Executives, and Red Hat to present proposals and Red Hat technology solutions to customers
- Assist with developing Statements of Work, workflow breakdowns, and project plans
- Assist and support development and delivery of workshop and lab content
- Whiteboarding and presentations or demonstrations on various technologies
- Advocating for MOBIA, our clients and our partners; always representing with the highest ethics and standards of conduct.
- Provide project managers with regular and timely updates
- Ability to travel to see clients face to face (when lockdowns are not in place)
- Post-secondary degree (College or University education)
- 5+ years’ experience architecting and implementing Red Hat solutions
- Experience with one or more of the following core technologies: Red Hat OpenShift, Red Hat OpenStack, Red Hat Ansible, Google Anthos, HashiCorp Terraform
- Understanding of containers, Kubernetes, and PaaS offerings
- Unix or Linux administration skills
- Experience with storage protocols and technologies such as NFS, Fibre Channel FC, iSCSI
- Network foundations and general understanding of routing and switching concepts
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies, concepts, and toolsets
- Excellent customer facing skills with strong verbal, written, and listening skills a must.
- Ability to work independently with a client facing, consultant mindset
- Strong documentation skills and the ability to work within a defined project and change controls.
- Experience in pre-sales solutioning and proposal writing
- Thrive in a dynamic, busy, disruptive team environment
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with one or more of the following cloud technology platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- One or more industry certifications in Red Hat OpenShift, Red Hat OpenStack, Red Hat Ansible, Red Hat Satellite, Red Hat Storage solutions such as Ceph or Gluster
- Understanding of such components as compute, storage, and networking technologies as part of the entire infrastructure stack and their relationships and dependencies
- Experience with open source and cloud-based technologies
- Understanding of DevOps concepts, software development lifecycle (SDLC), and site reliability engineering (SRE)
- Experience with Source Code Management (SCM) Systems like GitHub, GitLab, etc.
- Working knowledge or understanding of programming languages and frameworks
- Bilingual (French/English) language skills an asset
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Mobia Technology Innovations
Mobia Technology Innovations provides products and services to the telecommunications and private IT enterprise. Their products/services now range from single function solutions required for the implementation of a specific network element, to large turn-key projects providing customers with service ready solutions. Planning, design, integration, operations and support capabilities serving telecommunications service providers, oil and gas, health care, education and government.