MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently recruiting a SharePoint & PowerApps Administrator to join our team in Dartmouth, NS. With a passion for technology and customer service you will be an integral part of a customer focused team with great attention to detail and respect for a job well done.
The SharePoint & PowerApps Administrator is responsible for the planning, installation, configuration, and ongoing support of MOBIA’s SharePoint environment. This position plays an integral role in the development and sustainment of PowerApps, SharePoint and other collaborative tools, both in their current state and as the organization explores alternative systems, all performed according to established policies, procedures, and standards.
- Supporting MOBIA’s PowerApps and SharePoint environments by performing duties such as overseeing incident and request tickets, establishing access and control guidelines, maintaining and monitoring related infrastructure, and developing standards and best practices for use of the systems.
- Coordinates systems development projects meets with Managers to review current methodologies; identifies resource requirements; projects milestones and deliverables; conducts feasibility studies, cost/benefit analyses and project planning; maintains project documentation, evaluation criteria and authorizations
- Responsible for maintaining infrastructure components required to support the PowerApps / SharePoint environment including but not limited to the configuration and maintenance of SharePoint services, web front-end servers, indexing servers, and some aspects of the database servers.
- Responsible for administering the PowerApps and SharePoint applications including assisting with creating and maintaining sites, site collections, and customizations using the SharePoint Designer, as well as creating, deploying and maintaining solutions with PowerApps.
- Maintains the integrity and reliability of access to information including backup and recovery of PowerApps / SharePoint data.
- Plans, evaluates, and implements new functionality including workflow, forms, plugins, web parts, templates, etc.
- Responsible for establishing and/or maintaining end user access permissions and related system guidelines.
- Develops solution documentation, flowcharts, layouts, design, diagrams
- Document procedures required to manage and maintain MOBIA PowerApps
- Document procedures required to manage and maintain SharePoint Online
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in PowerApps design, development, deployment and management
- Comprehensive knowledge of SharePoint Administration
- Experience in deploying and maintaining SharePoint Online and O365 suite of applications
- Experienced in architect, design, develop, implement, and maintain SharePoint Online
- 3+ years of experience creating and configuring PowerApps environments
- 3+ years of experience creating and configuring SharePoint Online environments
- 3+ years of experience writing and using PowerShell to administer SharePoint
- Migration experience
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- General familiarity with storage and server hardware required
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Mobia Technology Innovations
Mobia Technology Innovations provides products and services to the telecommunications and private IT enterprise. Their products/services now range from single function solutions required for the implementation of a specific network element, to large turn-key projects providing customers with service ready solutions. Planning, design, integration, operations and support capabilities serving telecommunications service providers, oil and gas, health care, education and government.