MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry-leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes
MOBIA is currently seeking a Systems Engineer to join our team in Canada.
MOBIA engages clients in a variety of hands-on services engagements led by our Professional Services team. Our Systems Engineers work on projects around a client’s on-prem or cloud deployments of compute, storage as well as networking solutions. Our systems engineers can be involved in assessment, architecture, design, deployment, configuration of a client’s infrastructure. Over time, we look to provide opportunities within MOBIA for learning new technologies and to cultivate our employee’s desired career paths. To excel in this role, the desired candidate must have strong communications skills, a strong technical aptitude, the ability to multitask, and a desire to learn.
- Hands-on delivery for infrastructure build, configuration, architecture, and design projects
- Team player, and ability to complete project tasks independently
- Build and present the delivery status of projects to clients
- Knowledgeable and up to date on MOBIA solution and delivery offerings, including certifications on strategic technologies
- Advocating for MOBIA, our clients and our partners; always representing with the highest ethics and standards of conduct.
- Ability to travel across Canada up to 50% of the month to work on client projects (when lockdowns are not in place)
- 2-5 years of experience with cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) or on-prem infrastructure (i.e. Compute, storage devices, or networking solutions).
- Post-Secondary degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent technical field.
- Technical Certification in 1 or more major technology platforms from Aruba/HPE, Arista, Cisco, Fortinet, Dell, NetApp, Palo Alto Networks, Pure
- Storage, AWS, Microsoft, GCP, Infoblox, etc.
- A keen interest in learning new things – an inquisitive personality.
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Bilingual (French/English) language skills an asset
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer-supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company-paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Mobia Technology Innovations
Mobia Technology Innovations provides products and services to the telecommunications and private IT enterprise. Their products/services now range from single function solutions required for the implementation of a specific network element, to large turn-key projects providing customers with service ready solutions. Planning, design, integration, operations and support capabilities serving telecommunications service providers, oil and gas, health care, education and government.