We are looking for a qualified B2B Sales Professional to be an integral part of our ambitious sales team. As a B2B Sales Professional, you will be a key member in the sales team and work towards achieving sales target. As a start-up, our product and direct sales process constantly evolving and we are looking for someone who has an adaptable mindset, is able to critically assess the process and find creative ways to approach new leads.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Support the development and optimization of the Motryx sales process
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources and cold calling
- Qualify leads based on internal criteria’s that are developed
- Create and maintaining a list/database of prospects
- Working closely with the sales team to connect with leads, schedule demos and sign proposals
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and sharing insights with sales and marketing team
- Able to meet weekly sales metrics and targets
- Collaborate with sales team members to work on tasks relevant to lead generation
- Pursue new business by identifying opportunities that would benefit from our technology
- Professional online sales demos
- Proven ability to close sales opportunities
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Highly adaptable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers, and communicate updates to sales team
- Self-motivated and self-directed – able to take the initiative and try creative ways
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience selling remotely or virtual sales
- Medical sales experience
- Technical know-how
- Understanding of a technical product
- Process Oriented
Compensation structure will be based on experience level.
Please forward a cover letter, CV, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Motryx Inc
Did you know that every time your doctor takes a blood sample, your lab results and diagnosis can be affected by the journey your sample takes to the laboratory? This affects nearly 3 million patients annually – 8000 patients every day – and can lead to delayed or even false diagnosis. At Motryx, we’re working on the solution.
We’re a venture-backed start-up developing a subscription-based IoT platform enabling laboratories and hospitals to monitor how blood samples are transported from the patient to the laboratory. We’ve developed a hardware device which mimics a blood vial and ships alongside patient samples. Our software provides laboratories insights that allow them to make decisions on the transport systems used in the process. We work with hospitals and laboratories in Europe and one of the largest private laboratory corporations in the United States.
We have a diverse and collaborative team that value openness and respect. We are analytical, adaptive, selfless and driven. We set ambitious goals, move incredibly fast and work hard to meet them while learning rapidly and having fun along the way. Everyone in our team makes significant contributions to the growth of Motryx as we build the new standard for blood sample transport. Most of the company works remotely but we also have an office in Halifax, Nova Scotia.