NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking Senior automation QA to join our team in Canada.
- Connect with various teams/individuals to understand the testing requirements and propose an automation approach.
- Helping individuals troubleshoot the issues and explain to them the automation approach for development.
- Working on Automation strategy for different projects which includes scoping the requirement, ROI assessment, identifying the reusable components and test data strategy.
- Maintenance of the automated solutions already in place.
- Managing the team and their work allocations.
- Handling Kanban/Work task dashboard and the reportings for higher management/client reference.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of testing strategies.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in Automation testing and implementation
- Skilled in Selenium. Along with TOSCA automation tool and/or UFT preferred
- Good experience in developing, designing, and implementing the Enterprise Test Automation framework and Automated testing solutions using JAVA C#.Net, VB.Net.
- Worked on Web Service (SOAP/REST) automation using SOAP UI and in-house solutions through Java and C#.
- Experience in groovy scripting.
- Degree: Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Project Management tools like ALM and using OTA API’s.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Experience in Macro designing.
- Must have exposure to DevOps practices and the ability to visualize the requirement at the enterprise level, along with the awareness of technologies and tools to implement it.
Nice to Have:
- Project lead experience
- TOSCA automation tool and/or UFT preferred
- Experience within the Healthcare domain a nice to have
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Database, SQL, Developer, Java, Technology
Apply now “
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally-dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.