NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a AWS Data Develoepr to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in planning, implementation, and setting up infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Work with the larger design team to develop a solution using AWS Services for data integration and streaming.
- Manage full application stacks from the OS through custom applications using Amazon cloud-based computing environments.
- Work closely with the architect and engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environments that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements.
- Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for the server-based technologies.
- Work with engineering and architecture teams to design and implement scalable software services.
- Work with the architecture team to design and implement a cloud solution.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science/Information Systems or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of related technical work experience in the implementation of complex, large-scale, enterprise-wide projects including analysis, design, core development, and delivery.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing and building web application environments, data integration, streaming data integration on AWS, including services such as EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Redshift, Glue, Lambda, Kinesis, Kafka, Flume
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with large data volumes, real-time and batch data integration using AWS services, and actual production deployment experience.
- Minimum of 2 of demonstrated experience in designing and developing complex distributed IT solutions (e.g., cloud, distributed systems, or high-performance computing experience)
- Minimum of 5 years experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Ansible in a cloud environment
- Proficient in developing scripts and scripting languages such as python, pyspark, node.js
- Ability to create and utilize AWS Cloud Formation templates to automate the deployment of AWS services.
- Experience with Linux and Windows OS
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Background on Data warehouse concepts and working knowledge of any of DW platforms such as Oracle DW, ETL
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Database, Consulting, Oracle, Information Systems, Developer, Technology
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally-dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.