NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Sys. Analysis Specialist to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the client to achieve business objectives.
- Provide a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for improvements to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Provide proven expertise in business analysis to project teams that may be comprised of client personnel, Sierra Systems staff, and other business and IT professionals.
- Prepare project deliverables in accordance with best practices in business analysis and established project quality criteria.
- Apply professional knowledge, experience and best practices to enable the project team to achieve project objectives.
- Prepare and present recommendations to client executives and senior managers, internal and external stakeholders, and NTT DATA management.
- Contribute to the development of project proposals.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Candidate must have a health background
- Experience working with a citizen facing application is regarded as a strength
- Experience working with the Infoway project is considered an asset.
- Commitment to excellence, self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, and a consultative approach
- University degree or college diploma relevant to business analysis or equivalent education and experience. CBAP certification is a strong asset.
- Minimum eight years in the IT industry with a minimum of six years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience in applying business analysis best practices (BABOK).
- Proven analytical and leadership skills in projects delivering IT-based business solutions.
- Proven ability to support the team and help where/when needed – a hands-on approach.
- A client-focused mindset, delivering superior customer results and service.
- Experience building strong working relationships with business and IT stakeholders.
- Strong facilitation and presentation capabilities, combined with consensus-building skills.
- Desire to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and complex environment.
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade ageing infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.