NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Cloud Automation DevOps Engineer to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Take Cloud pipeline concepts and articulate an engineered solution
- Prepare automation/pipelines in a Cloud environment
- Continuously inspect and adapt methods for meeting scalability, reliability, security, and performance objectives
- Work with development, test and software vendor(s) on issues that need diagnostics, configuration, or data changes and/or code fixes
- Ability to document and explain complex cloud environments to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Identify areas of improvement, implementing automation and monitoring and inspection of outputs and resulting data where appropriate
- Advanced experience using Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation or any other Infrastructure as a Code platform
- Demonstrated ability to take a Cloud pipeline concept and being able to articulate an engineered solution. This can also include any inner sourcing that might have been done in a collaborative manner
- 3+ years of Python, Go or any other scripting/programming language that has been used in preparing automation/ pipelines in a Cloud environment
- 3+ years of Cloud experience (AWS preferred) and the ability to articulate the benefits of the cloud using concrete examples of work that has been done in the past
- Background in Git, Maven, Jenkins, and other tools that have been used in developing Cloud-based pipelines
- Knowledge of API’s and the ability to discuss how to automate Cloud-based pipelines using API’s
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud security and the ability to demonstrate that knowledge with S3, AWS Security Groups, VPC’s, EC2 and other AWS technologies
- Expert knowledge of configuration management software such as Ansible, Chef, Consul, and demonstrated portfolio of pipelines created around these technologies
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and other containerization technologies
- Experience with monitoring tools Splunk, Prometheus Grafana and CloudWatch
- Experience supporting Java/ ETL applications thorough understanding of *nix and how it works (cpu, mem, cron, ssh, ENV, .*rc, IP, DNS, proxy, top, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, SFTP, SCP, VPN
Job Segment: Cloud, Consulting, Developer, Java, Testing, Technology
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade ageing infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.