NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a EDI Software Tester to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
- Ability to review and translate Business Requirement Specifications and Technical Design Documents to build test strategy, test cases, and impact analysis
- Ability to creating test plans, writing test cases, performing functional and exploratory testing, effectively communicating statuses, and coordinating meetings
- Define test objectives, plan test activities to meet objectives, and monitor and track progress to plan
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience using various testing methodologies
- Able to define test process for the application and responsible to perform all aspects of testing including manual execution, automated execution, and system performance
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while meeting quality requirements.
- Working knowledge of the Application Lifecycle Management/Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with ALM tool (HP ALM) for test preparation, execution, and defect management.
- Must have Strong Knowledge of configuring, testing, maintaining, and enhancing HIPAA EDI (837, 835, 834, 270, 271, 276, 277, 278) transactions and applications
- Strong knowledge of healthcare operations, payer business processes, and/or provider and EDI infrastructures.
- Must have previous experience with HIPAA transaction sets.
- Experience in HIPAA logical mapping and system implementation is preferred.
- Must have Knowledge of Claims, enrollment, and pricing configuration.
- Strong experience with XML and XSLT. Need to be able to map EDI and flat files to XML Schemas and vice versa.
- Experience with XMLSpy a plus.
- Experience with web services testing via Postman or SOAPUI
- Experience creating SQL queries to validate end-to-end testing.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- 5+ years experience with QA Methodology and QA Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control
- 3+ years experience in creation and interpretation of business specifications and develop Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Cases, and Execution.
- 3+ years experience with QA Test Management tools and Testing tools, such as ALM, Jira, and Jira Align, etc.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum development processes/principles.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Testing, XML, SQL, Technology
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally-dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.