NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking an ETL Software Tester to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
- Ability to review and translate Business Requirement Specifications and Technical Design Documents to build test strategy, test cases, and impact analysis
- Ability to creating test plans, writing test cases, performing functional and exploratory testing, effectively communicating statuses, and coordinating meetings
- Define test objectives, plan test activities to meet objectives, and monitor and track progress to plan
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience using various testing methodologies
- Able to define test process for the application and responsible to perform all aspects of testing including manual execution, automated execution, and system performance
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while meeting quality requirements.
- Working knowledge of the Application Lifecycle Management/Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with ALM tool (HP ALM) for test preparation, execution, and defect management.
- 3+ Years SQL Database and ETL testing
- 3+ Years of Hands-on experience in complex SQL query writing and data analysis.
- Experience in testing Data Mapping, Data Transformation, and Data Integrity
- Experienced in ETL testing and load strategies
- Good Understanding of ETL, Reporting, and Data warehouse concepts
- Experience working in a PL/SQL and Oracle environment.
- Exposure to Testing Life cycle and understand end-to-end data validation for ETL & BI systems
- Experience with test data management, managing test data, data reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with health plans
Minimum Education and Certifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- ISTQB Foundation level Certified – Nice to have
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade ageing infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.