NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking an ETL Systems Integration Advisor to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Overview: Responsible for the strategy, design, execution of the logical & physical data architecture of core enterprise data solutions.
- Work closely with client business and technical groups to understand business needs, provide oversight, identify architectural options, evaluate options against the overall enterprise, and make recommendations that return analytic business value.
- Collaborate with internal business clients, Source systems owners, Business Analysts, and Data Architect.
- Design of Data Warehouse solutions using IBM Datastage and Microsoft Azure platform
- Participate in all aspects of the application lifecycle: requirements analysis & definition, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and sustainment
- Design of Data Warehouse ETL/ELT solutions using IBM Datastage and Microsoft Azure platform
- Provide leadership in systems design and development from business requirements analysis through implementation.
- Ability to articulate technical specifications, business requirements, and systems specifications. Interpret requirements into software architecture and design
- Lead solution design and development on implementations, migrations/upgrade projects, and performance improvements for existing environments.
- Provide technical direction for the design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of data warehouse solutions. Interface daily with multi-functional team members within the EDW team.
- The Solution Architect is expected to drive technology decisions, product specifications, and operational processes.
- Research and provide recommendations for a database technology roadmap, including cloud, on-premise, and hybrid solutions. Active engagement in data-intensive projects.
Technical skills in the following:
- 5+ years- ETL – Hands-on ETL experience (i.e, Informatica/Data Stage).
- 5+ years- Capable of designing, implementing, supporting, and analyzing enterprise-scale database solutions that perform extract/transform/load (ETL) operations with internal and external data sources.
- 3-5 years – Cloud Platform: Microsoft Azure for platform, application, and database mgt
- 3-5 years – Database – Knowledge of Data Warehouse best practices, Netezza, Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop, and IBM DataStage.
- 3-5 years – Hands-on DW/Cloud migration experience converting on-prem data warehouse and applications to cloud platforms
- Able to provide guidance direction on data conversion, data migration, data quality database performance.
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.