NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Candidates must be within a commutable distance to our office located in Halifax, however, this role will work remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic until otherwise determined.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policyholders.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct review sessions with Client’s IT/Project Team to validate and refine functional and technical requirements
- Conduct current state data assessment and brings business perspective into the assessment
- Develops understanding of Client’s requirements and current data
- Work closely with Client’s SMEs to understand source data and Hub data requirements
- Focus on understanding source to target mapping requirements
- Work with client SME and data modeller to create a source to target data mappings
- Contributes to developing current state and future state deliverables
- Focuses on Analyzing /documenting Data Flow Diagrams
- Identifies business challenges related to data integration
- Work with Solution / Data Architect / Data Modeler to arrive at the Data Architecture
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as Technical Business Analyst
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in gathering user requirements and documentation of the same
- Prefer knowledge of ADRM Healthcare data models
- Exposure to BI / DW
- Familiarity with Database (SQL & NoSQL), Data Modelling, Reporting
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade ageing infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.