NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking an Informatica Admin to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
An Informatica/ETL Administrator is responsible for managing and maintaining multiple Informatica ETL platforms in Development/QA/UAT/Production environments. Will also play a key role in the operational aspects of the full product suite to include assisting with multiple ongoing implementations, platform configuration, and helping with user authentication.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Installation and configuration of Informatica Power Center, Informatica MDM, and other related products in Development/QA/UAT/Production environments
- Managing user access by defining roles and assigning privileges per compliance requirements based on LDAP authentication
- Code migration between environments using deployment groups
- Provide subject matter expertise on the platform and its tools and maintain Enterprise license compliance and interface with Informatica and Vendor Management to resolve any compliance issues.
- Work with audit/compliance teams to provide evidence related to user access privileges
- Troubleshoot issues related to repository databases, job failures, software bugs, and performance bottlenecks working with Informatica support and cross-functional teams like DBA, Unix Server Administrator, Networking team and drive them to resolution.
- Plan and build roadmaps for the future of the Informatica data integration platform and influence IT with the latest Informatica products, best practices, and improve the overall state of Informatica.
- Identify and address gaps in infrastructure such as storage needs, processing needs, computing needs and work with respective teams to bridge the gaps identified.
- Ensure the integrity, availability, reliability, security, and performance of Informatica platforms, tools, and services.
- Guide developers, testers, and service providers in optimum utilization of Informatica capabilities and best practices.
- Mentor junior admin resources.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with the Informatica PowerCenter versions 9.x, 10x, and MDM Software Installation and Configuration
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with the following Informatica tools:
- Experience with administration of Informatica IDE/IDQ toolset.
- Hands-on experience with Informatica Powercenter, CDC Power exchange, Informatica Cloud, MDM, Ipaas, Customer360, SOX, and Audit Support.
- Minimum of 4 years understanding of Informatica GRID, HA, and parallel computing
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Informatica performance tuning
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Oracle, DB2, SQL Server relational database platforms
- Working knowledge of different flavours of Linux and Unix is highly desirable
- Informatica certification is desirable
- Strong Unix scripting skills for automation of tasks related to administrative tasks
- Strong knowledge of installation, configuration, and administration of Informatica tools
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with team members within and across project teams
- Experience with IT Service management tools like ServiceNow, Remedy System
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade ageing infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.