NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking an Information Security Specialist to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Contacting system owners for assigned systems to gather relevant background material about the system/application and setting up interviews for information gathering.
- Conducting remote/in-person interviews with system owners to get all the required information for assessment and to identify any gaps.
- Reviewing system-related material including specifications, diagrams, requirements, and test plans to ensure security-related standards are followed.
- Reviewing results with system owners and Senior Security Architecture Analysts, as needed. – Conducting security assessments using available documentation.
- Creating comprehensive security architecture assessment reports that clearly identify root-cause and remediation strategies.
- Developing and establishing global security standards and processes.
- Evaluating new and emerging products and technologies while making recommendations concerning the introduction of new technologies
- 1 year of experience in Security Architecture Assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Security or Computer Science
- Minimum of one professional certification amongst CISSP, SSCP, and CISM with good standing will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including presentations to clients and senior technical resources.
- Ability to manage expectations and handle high-pressure situations with tight deadlines.
- Experience in an information security (application and/or infrastructure) role in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to explain common application vulnerabilities and remediation strategies to developers.
- Ability to explain technology risks; including XSS, CSRF, Injection attacks introduced by application vulnerabilities to a system’s Business Owner.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and demands.
- Excellent security knowledge (access control) of one or more applicable security technologies or platforms including SSO (Single Sign-On) technologies like SAML2.0 and Kerberos.
- Excellent knowledge of information security processes, response procedures, and various attack methods used for information theft or network intrusion.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of network technologies as they pertain to communications, computer system environments, and related infrastructures.
- Excellent research ability and knowledge update on the security trends and attacks, following OWASP top 10 security understanding.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com f or assistance.
Job Segment: Information Security, Consulting, Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally-dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.