NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a IT Technical Recruiter to join our team in Halifax/REMOTE, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Position description (General Duties and Tasks):
- Full-cycle technical recruiting to include identifying, sourcing and vetting candidates through a variety of tactics
- Interviewing candidates to determine skills and fit
- Establish yourself as Primary point of contact throughout the full recruitment process
- Maintain a positive, upbeat attitude while juggling multiple candidates and priorities
- Develop a pipeline of candidates in niche areas
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of all recruiting efforts
- 8+ years of recruiting experience with 5+ years in technical recruiting
- Experience sourcing for Temporary Contract/Project work
- Experience in a metrics driven role where you were able to perform to meet/exceed expectations
- Ability to build strong productive relationships with excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the latest technology and recruitment tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, able to adapt easily to a changing environment
- Fast and competitive without sacrificing quality
- Experience working in Recruiting systems and tools, tracking recruiting activities and providing status updates and reporting
- Deep understanding of a variety of technologies and ability to communicate with all different types of people
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com f or assistance.
Job Segment: Consulting, Technology
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally-dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.