NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Oracle EBS QAto join our team in canada.
Position Day to Day Responsibilities:
– Perform Oracle EBS testing and Oracle EBS modules functionality
– Perform format validations with XML, JSON file
– Compare data between front and back end
– Write SQL database queries (ORACLE)
– Perform hands-on test automation with commercial or open-source tools
– Analyze, debug, and troubleshooting skills
– Perform data analysis with proven experience analyzing source data and business rules
– Communicate and coordinate with distributed team members
– Perform with a detailed approach with respect to test documentation and communication
– Adapt to new requirements and approaches decided by teams
– Convey a passion for achieving excellence in process and product quality and reliability
– Ensure delivery against all strategic goals and objectives
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree with
– 3+ years of experience in Oracle EBS (Ebusiness Suite) Application testing
• 3+ years experience in Functional testing of Oracle EBS Core modules such as HRMS, General Ledger, Account Payable, Account Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management etc
– 3+ years experience in testing front and back end process in Oracle EBS
Desired Skills & Experience
• Knowledge of Automation concepts and prior experience in automation methodologies and frameworks.
• Experience working with Business Teams and support/understand their needs
• Ability to work closely with Business and functional teams to understand business processes, integrations etc.•
• Expertise in writing SQL Queries
• Experience working with distributed team members
• Extremely detail-oriented with respect to test documentation and communication
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Experience in any of the automation tools like UFT, SOAPUI, TOSCA etc.
• Experience in PL/SQL, Complex queries
• Experience using Test Tools like ALM
• Experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
• Experience in Workday
– Have experience in Healthcare insurance and healthcare plan
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally-dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.