NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Oracle EBS QAto join our team in Canada.
Position Day to Day: Responsibilities:
- Perform Oracle EBS testing and Oracle EBS modules functionality
- Perform format validations with XML, JSON file
- Compare data between front and back end
- Write SQL database queries (ORACLE)
- Perform hands-on test automation with commercial or open-source tools
- Analyze, debug, and troubleshooting skills
- Perform data analysis with proven experience analyzing source data and business rules
- Communicate and coordinate with distributed team members
- Perform with a detailed approach with respect to test documentation and communication
- Adapt to new requirements and approaches decided by teams
- Convey a passion for achieving excellence in process and product quality and reliability
- Ensure delivery against all strategic goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree with
- 3+ years of experience in Oracle EBS (Ebusiness Suite) Application testing
- 3+ years experience in Functional testing of Oracle EBS Core modules such as HRMS, General Ledger, Account Payable, Account Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management etc
- 3+ years experience in testing front and back end processes in Oracle EBS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Automation concepts and prior experience in automation methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience working with Business Teams and support/understand their needs
- Ability to work closely with Business and functional teams to understand business processes, integrations etc.•
- Expertise in writing SQL Queries
- Experience working with distributed team members
- Extremely detail-oriented with respect to test documentation and communication
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in any of the automation tools like UFT, SOAPUI, TOSCA etc.
- Experience in PL/SQL, Complex queries
- Experience using Test Tools like ALM
- Experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
- Experience in Workday
- Have experience in Healthcare insurance and healthcare plan
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade ageing infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.