NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Manage a transition project for an NTT Data team expansion at an existing customer. Transition includes forming a completely remote team of US and India data warehouse developers. The Transition process requires complete knowledge transfer and turnover of a large legacy data warehouse environment and associated ETL and Business Intelligence reporting processes.
Manage resources to achieve the project objectives on time, within scope, and on budget. Manages the delivery of multiple project initiatives designed to enhance the services and level of support provided to the client. Responsibilities include the overall planning, direction, prioritization and delivery of all projects in a manner aligned with the client’s expectations and business needs. Ensures the ongoing process/system capabilities associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs. Directs the activities of consultants, analysts, specialists and sub-contractors. Ensures appropriate resources are maintained and appropriately allocated to facilitate the successful completion of multiple projects.
- Minimum 10 Years experience leading large projects with remote team members.
- Minimum 10 Years experience communicating with customers, team members and leaders at various levels.
- Expert skills in project plan creation, maintaining and tracking.
- Experienced in working closely with delivery leadership on the overall project to ensure excellence across all levels is achieved.
- Assists with project initiation, project risk assessment, project team startup, project execution and post-project review.
- Experienced in supporting sales and proposal activities.
- Manages multiple media to large projects or at least one complex project or program that requires high levels of functional integration and some organizational change management.
- May be responsible for determining and coordinating the sharing of leveraged resources among projects.
- May be viewed as a subject matter expert specializing in particular project management or PMO function, such as master scheduling, facilitation, resource management, quality management, or portfolio management.
- Champions project management standards and overall value internally and externally.
- May be responsible for all or multiple aspects of the PMO functions for a particular portfolio
- Typically requires 10-12 years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional understanding of IT projects management principles and techniques.
- Exceptional expert proficiency in the specific tools that are available and required as part of the company’s project management information system.
- Exceptional ability to identify, develop and quantify any required corrective action plans.
- Exceptional ability to ensure that effective project controls are in place to monitor project or program performance.
- Exceptional capability at providing effective performance reporting for the client and company in order to monitor the progress of the project.
- Exceptional facilitation and communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to lead global project teams of large scope and high complexity
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade ageing infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.