NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior QA healthcare consultant to join our team in Canada.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Partners with various cross functional teams to identify, estimate scope of testing and enforce QA Process and Standards across all QA activities.
- Show strong expertise in reproducing, analyzing, and finding the root cause for clients’ issues.
- Provides management level updates on QA testing, defects, risks, and KPI metrics.
- Coach and mentor individual QA team members, provide guidance and oversee day-to-day function of the QA team members
- Coordinates regression test automation activities across supported applications
- Apply detail-oriented approach with respect to test documentation and communication
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- The candidate must have proven ability to work successfully within an onshore-offshore model as an independent self-starter
- 10+ years of progressive QA Testing experience of managing medium to large projects and programs.
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance Team Lead experience
- 3+ years in QA Automation Testing, API and Web Services testing
- 3+ years write SQL queries, xPath queries required for data validation
- 3+ years validate business logic built in XML and JSON
Preferred Skills, but not required:
- Highly prefer experience in healthcare insurance domain
- Work closely with Business and functional teams to understand business process, integrations etc.
- Creating and maintain all test artifacts including test strategy/test plan, requirement traceability and test metrics reports
- Effectively plan, schedule, and manage all the testing activities for big programs
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally-dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.