NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a QA Test Lead(s) to join our team in Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada (CA).
- Primary QA contact for the Project Management team (PM, Project coordinator, etc.)
- Coordinate day to day testing efforts within the project includes generating testing artifacts, project meetings, defect triaging
- Provide test status reports to project team, stakeholders, and Managers
- Develop/maintain Master Test Plan (includes test Scope and strategy)
- Develop/maintain a testing schedule for the project with the Project Management team (PM, Project coordinator, etc.)
- Facilitate various project meetings and set expectations on follow-up action items
- Participate, Coordinate and Review Testing Artifacts – How to Doc, Lessons Learned, Root Cause Analysis
- Analyze, Identify risks and Issues early in the Testing Life Cycle
- Generate audit reports for allocated projects
- Conduct, Participate and approve Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Test Results with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify opportunities of automation and the possibility of reducing QA estimates
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and participate in the implementation
- Identify and drive QMS Initiatives to upskill the QA team
- Ensure adherence to testing guidelines and processes
- Ability and intention to perform various types of testing when project demands
- Coordinate with Offshore/Onshore team members
- Manage risk and help resolve issues
- Test Lead experience of 3+years
- Data-Centric Testing Experience 4+ years
- Test Management tools experience like ALM, Jira
- Expertise in software development life cycle (SDLC), software testing life cycle (STLC), and QA methodologies
- Possess hands-on experience with test management and defect management tools
- Requires strong experience in black-box, white-box, functional, smoke, and regression testing
- Sound knowledge of database and SQL in an oracle environment is a must
- Health Care knowledge is a plus
- Automation Tools experience is a plus
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Database, Oracle, Testing, SQL, Technology
Req ID: 131799
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally-dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.