NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Project/QA lead to join our team in Canada.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Effectively plan, schedule and manage all the testing activities for big programs impacting various applications
- Partners with various cross-functional teams to identify, estimate the scope of testing and enforce QA Process and Standards across all QA activities.
- Create and maintain all test artifacts including test strategy/test plan, requirement traceability and test metrics reports
- Coach and mentor individual QA team members, provide guidance and oversee the day-to-day function of the QA team members
- Provides management level updates on QA testing, defects, risks, and KPI metrics
- Reproduce, analyze, and find the root cause for clients’ issues.
- Conduct & coordinate User Acceptance testing and End to End testing.
- Work closely with Business and functional teams to understand business processes, integrations etc.
- Coordinates regression test automation activities across supported application
- 10+ Years of overall Quality Assurance Testing experience with UAT and E2E testing coordination.
- 2+ Years of Project Management experience in QA with medium to large projects
- Desire experience, but not required:
- Experience in API and Web Services testing
- Ability to write SQL queries, XPath queries required for data validation
- Experience with business logic building in XML and JSON
- Experience in healthcare dom. ain.
- Prior experience in QA Automation, methodologies and frameworks.
- Extremely detail-oriented with respect to test documentation and communication
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally-dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.