NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a QAT Lead to join our team in Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada (CA). Remote work accepted.
NTT DATA is looking for an experienced Salesforce Implementation Consultant – Testing, to support our client’s migration. Responsibilities include translating the client’s vision for CRM into working Salesforce tools, guiding business stakeholders through workshops, and defining solutions that meet both near- and long-term client objectives. As a Salesforce Implementation Consultant, you’ll help our clients achieve success by advocating for their business needs and end-users throughout each stage of the implementation process.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to Salesforce project team
- Document and implement configuration changes and data-mapping requirements
- Guide development teams on functionality requiring custom logic to meet requirements and demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Develop business-specific and/or application-level approaches and plans for testing, training, communicating, rolling out, and offering post-production support
- Create Process Test Strategy, End to End Strategy, and UAT strategy documents
- Lead or facilitate sessions to gather, define, and document business requirements
- Assist our business with prototype demonstrations
- Identify and map relevant system integrations
- Coordinate with external vendors for tool integration and process
- Generate and publish weekly management reports
- Proactively communicate the risks / Issues and recommend workarounds
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience with enterprise-level Salesforce applications
- 2+ years experience in a QA Testing Lead role
- Familiarity withSalesforceplatform tools and languages such as Apex, Lightning Components, Process Builder, Flow, and Workflow
- Experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions in the sales, service, or marketing Clouds
- Experience performing impact analysis for potential changes in scope and ability to administer change management processes within a specified framework, including regularly reviewing issue management and change control logs to understand status and identify potential risk situations
- Demonstrate analytical skills and experience with the complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects in addition to understanding core project management concepts, theories, practices, and methods
- Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet client business needs and participate in system configuration when necessary
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts
- Experience with Integration testing – ETL, API, and Middleware changes
- Experience working with ALM and Jira or Jira Align
- Nice to have – Experience with SAFe or Agile projects
- Nice to have – Experience with Optum’s Stepwise Rating Engine
- Nice to have – Experience with Simplified Healthcare integration engine and eBenefitsync’s workflow
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade ageing infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.