NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Messaging Engineer (Skype / Microsoft Teams) to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Manage Canadian Office 365 tenant and associated resources Exchange/Skype/Teams/Office 365 Admin L2, L3: 1.
- 4+ years experience in Messaging domain
- Experience Supporting and Deploying Office 365 or related technologies
- 2-years experience Exchange online administration and troubleshooting
- 1 years experience in Identity management and EOP
- 2 years’ experience Outlook, Skype, and Teams troubleshooting
- 2 years’ experience Exchange Server Management and troubleshooting
- 2 years’ experience Exchange, Skype hybrid configuration, and Management
- 2 years’ experience ActiveSync
- 2 years’ experience Skype for Business online configuration, administration, and troubleshooting
- 1 year MS Teams administrations and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience on any IT ticketing tools.
- Intermediate level experience/understanding of Active Directory, Azure, IDM, and O365 groups
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting (Nice to have)
- Strong communication skills
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Technology
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally-dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.