NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a SFDC Project Manager / Scrum Master to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
The Project Manager/Scrum Master is responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and completion of a project. The manager’s job is to ensure that the project proceeds within the specified time frame and under the established budget, while achieving the primary objectives of the project.
- Effectively communicate project status to client-side project teams and executive management
- Possess an overall understanding of the project solution from a functional perspective
- Collaborate with project team members to solicit updates to incorporate into an aggregate project status
- Coordinate resources, prepare status reports, manage project scope, and mitigate risks
- Define, develop and actively manage project plans & budgets
- Ensure that the project team is producing deliverables that adhere to best practices and methodology standards
- Prior experience & knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Data Security/Sharing Model
- Prior experience with a software development methodology, such as Agile or Waterfall
- Prior experience with software build/release management processes
- Prior experience using Agile Project Management tools, such as JIRA, Rally, HP Agile Manager etc…
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) preferable
- Salesforce Certifications required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification nice-to-have
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years Salesforce Project Management experience
- 5+ years Project Management experience – Software Development
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, Cloud, Technology, Management
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally-dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.