NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Software Development Analyst to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Works on multiple applications.
• Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
• Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
• Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
• Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customer’s IT organization.
• Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 1-3 yrs experience in developer-Java/JEE-Core Java
• 1-3 yrs experience in developer-Microsoft-VBA (nice-to-have)
• Understanding of at least one programming language. (such as Java, C++, C#)
• Knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications.
• Knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
• Understanding of SQL
• Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to analyze and isolate issues.
• Ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
• General understanding of how technology decisions relate to business needs.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Database, SQL, Java, Technology
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally-dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.