- Strong understanding in building Single Page Application
- Process skills
- Built application leveraging Agile DevOps principles and Azure DevOps toolset as part of SCRUM team
- Technical skills
- Strong coding and work experience in Front End coding using Angular 8, BackBone, Bootstrap.
- Should have experience on 3rd party tools like PDF.Js (Generate PDF), SheetJS (Export Excel sheet), HighCharts or CharJS (Generate Charts and Graph).
- Should have good understanding of web servers such as IIS and Front-end runtimes using Node.js/NPM .
- Strong debugging skills using browser based Front end application written in Angular 8
- Strong knowledge and understanding of data sharing medium using JSON, XML .
- Should have used IDE such as Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code for Front-end development.
- Create Unit test cases using Jasmine and have all critical flows covered.
- Understanding of MS Build and MS Test as part of Azure DevOps pipelines
- Ability to triage defects in QA, UAT and Production and provide fix with quick turn around time.
- 5+ years of building SPA web solutions using Angular 8 , BackBone, Bootstrap
- 5+ years building HTML5 complaint pages
- 3+ years of experience using TypeScript
- 3+ years of writing automated testing using Jamine or others
- 3+ years of using TFS for Build and automated testing
- 1+ years of experience using Security Assessment Tool like Fortify 360 or IBM APP Scan
- 1+ years of experience using code quality assessment tool like SonarQube
- 1+ years of experience using API Management tool like Swagger
- 1+ years of experience on APM tools like DynaTrace
- 1+ years leveraging Azure DevOps
Good to have skills
- Understanding of cloud based deployment using containers is plus
- Understanding of JS frameworks like Vue or React is plus
Developer, Testing, Cloud, XML, Quality Assurance, Technology
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally-dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.