NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Systems Integration Senior Specialist to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Systems Integration Senior Specialist
NTT DATA Halifax is looking for a Systems Integration Senior Specialist. As a Systems Integration Senior Specialist, you are responsible for Designing, developing and implementing total systems solutions to the enterprise-wide technical requirements of clients. These solutions deal with the major business processes or systems utilized to manage the overall enterprise. The task requires integrating hardware, processes, methodologies, and software within the client environment. Participates with the client in the strategic design process and translates business needs into technical systems solutions. Integrates solutions and strategies within the client environment, based on the analysis of client business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure. Responsible for the deployment, technical accuracy and completeness of integrated systems designs.
As a Systems Integration Senior Specialist, you will be required to:
- Manage critical projects with general direction and may allocate some work to others.
- Regularly mentors less experienced systems integrators.
- Identifies, analyzes and evaluates alternative technology design solutions for complex projects.
- Keeps up to date with current and future technology and technology/business process trends.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with the leading technical implementation of digital health solutions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively between the project team and stakeholder technical leads
- Experience with file transfer, network connectivity, and data management
- Experience with health applications and data (e.g. public health, long term care, primary care, or pharmacy) with a focus on security and protection of privacy is an asset
- Experience with messaging standards including HL7 v2, HL7 v3 and FHIR is an asset
- Experience with reference information systems including Client and Provider Registries is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture.
- Advanced analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Advanced ability to identify and evaluate existing and potential IT and business challenges.
- Advanced influencing and communication skills.
- Advanced ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources.
- Advanced client service skills and leadership capabilities.
- Advanced organizational and time management skills.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
About NTT Data Canada
NTT Data Canada drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in the digitally-dynamic world. Their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with clients to address the challenges of today and tomorrow – whether it’s helping jump-start a cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services provider with 120,000+ employees in more than 50 countries, they excel in blending IT and business expertise with decades of industry know-how. NTT Data Canada offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive services portfolios, designed to modernize business and technology to deliver the outcomes that matter most to their clients.