This is a new, entry-level position perfect for organized and analytical individuals looking to start their careers in digital marketing.
A jumping-off point into the world of advertising and SaaS, the account coordinator supports their colleagues and clients in the effective execution of paid digital advertising programs while ensuring projects are running smoothly, on time, and on budget.
The successful candidate will be located within Nova Scotia and can expect to earn between $40,000 – $45,000 CAD/year—depending upon relevant skills and experience—as part of a complete, competitive package.
To Succeed in This Role, You Will:
- Provide responsive, friendly, and professional service to our clients and partners, including attending conference calls, answering email, and serving as the link between Outshine and its partners
- Assist in the day-to-day administration of advertising retainers, including tracking campaign budgets, performing competitor research, preparing slide decks and weekly reports, creating meeting agendas, etc
- Capture internal and client meeting notes including key discussions, decisions, and action items
- Coordinate meetings with colleagues and clients
- Liaise with advertising platform representatives
- Review and Q/A ad copy, ensuring it is error-free
- Collaborate with production artists and manage the approval process for repurposed creative
About You: Background & Values
Aligning with our company values, our ideal teammate will be:
- Detail-oriented: Hyper-focused on the details and their impact on the bigger picture
- Proactive: You prioritize forward momentum on projects and in your own development
- Analytical: You exhibit a probing mind and draw insights from data
- Growth-driven: You believe talent and performance can be developed through effort and persistence
- Efficient: You produce significant output, avoiding wasted effort where possible
- Honest & ethical: You don’t cut corners; you do what is right, not convenient
- Driven: You expect personal & team performance to be nothing short of the best
- A strong communicator: You speak and write clearly and articulately
You’ll also have:
- Competency with Google Drive or equivalent, including spreadsheet, word, and slide use and formatting
- A demonstrated interest in digital marketing through past work-terms, side projects and hobbies, etc
- Above-average organization, communication, and time management skills
- Digital/marketing certifications are an asset, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc
About Outshine Online Marketing Inc
Outshine drives revenue for high-growth B2B companies by connecting digital advertising, analytics, CRM and marketing automation data—creating a single point of truth that brings marketing and sales teams together. Outshine is a team of growth-oriented advertising and analytics experts. When you engage with us, you engage a culture of doers; a tightly knit, experienced team who thinks deeply about solving problems in modern B2B enterprises.