Associates are responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing digital advertising strategies for our clients.
Daily activities include managing, optimizing, and executing advertising campaigns, delivering insights and strategic guidance to clients based on performance data, and collaborating with analysts on performance reporting.
As an Associate, Advertising, you will:
- Play an important role in the growth of our clients’ businesses, using advertising to drive demand, leads, and revenue
- Develop custom advertising campaigns, including strategy, copywriting, execution & monitoring for enterprise clients across Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more
- Allocate and monitor the budget distribution of digital advertising campaigns
- Consult with clients on a range of opportunities, tools, and platforms in the digital marketing space, including overall marketing strategy, digital advertising, reporting, demand, & revenue generation
- Ensure recommended strategies and decisions are based on solid data Serve as the go-to contact for clients, including responsibilities as they relate to project and account management
- Create and present marketing performance reports on a weekly, monthly, and ad hoc basis
- Coach team members to effectively prioritize tasks to meet project requirements and deliver work on-time and to the highest quality
- Contribute to the internal functioning of the company, including process and documentation development, training, and supporting company initiatives
To be the best fit for this role, you’ll be:
- Detail-oriented: Hyper-focused on the details and their impact on the bigger picture
- Proactive: You prioritize forward momentum on projects and in your own development
- Analytical: You exhibit a probing mind and draw insights from data
- Growth-driven: You believe talent and performance can be developed through effort and persistence
- Efficient: You produce significant output, avoiding wasted effort where possible
- Honest & ethical: You don’t cut corners; you do what is right, not convenient
- Driven: You expect personal & team performance to be nothing short of the best
- A strong communicator: You speak and write clearly and articulately
- 3+ years experience in digital advertising and measurement platforms including Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google Analytics
- Experience managing complex projects and fostering relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in B2B or SaaS marketing is an asset
- Experience in an advertising or marketing agency is an asset
- Knowledgeable in modern CRM/marketing automation tools is also an asset, such as Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
- Ability to work from Halifax and join our team in person when Covid-19 restrictions are lifted
About Outshine Online Marketing Inc.
Outshine drives revenue for high-growth B2B companies by connecting digital advertising, analytics, CRM and marketing automation data—creating a single point of truth that brings marketing and sales teams together. Outshine is a team of growth-oriented advertising and analytics experts. When you engage with us, you engage a culture of doers; a tightly knit, experienced team who thinks deeply about solving problems in modern B2B enterprises.