We’re looking for a paid search strategist with 4-5 years of experience managing national or global-scale SEM campaigns to join our team of growth-minded digital marketers.
If you’re an innovative, KPI-driven SEM expert who loves combining data-driven analysis with strategic vision and hands-on work, please, keep reading.
Our team is primarily based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, but we encourage candidates from within Canada to apply. The successful candidate can expect to earn between $75,000 – $85,000 CAD/year—depending upon relevant skills and experience—as part of a complete, competitive package.
To Succeed in This Role, You Will:
- Understand our B2B SaaS clients’ KPIs & the role paid search plays in their greater marketing strategy
- Plan and execute effective paid search strategies to meet our clients’ goals
- Complete keyword research, write effective ad copy, develop & track experiments and variations, and conduct account audits
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on the insights drawn
- Deliver effective counsel to clients balancing the business case, ROAS, and risk
- Stay on top of industry trends and be knowledgeable of upcoming changes & Google Ads’ betas
- Communicate clearly and regularly: set expectations, deliver on deadlines, and communicate performance results in an easy-to-understand manner
- Nurture and build relationships with a wide variety of colleagues and clients
- Demonstrate leadership as a paid search expert internally by training and upskilling others, creating documentation, and innovating on processes/practices
- Be proficient with all channels within the Google Ads ecosystem, including YouTube, Display & Discovery and have base-level knowledge of leading paid social channels like Facebook and LinkedIn
- Identify opportunities to grow and expand engagements
- Prioritize work independently based on client needs and objectives
- Support non-search campaign building and maintenance when needed
About You: Background & Values
- Aligning with our company values, our ideal teammate will be:
- Detail-oriented: Hyper-focused on the details and their impact on the bigger picture
- Proactive: You prioritize forward momentum on projects and in your own development
- Analytical: You exhibit a probing mind and draw insights from data
- Growth-driven: You believe talent and performance can be developed through effort and persistence
- Efficient: You produce significant output, avoiding wasted effort where possible
- Honest & ethical: You don’t cut corners; you do what is right, not convenient
- Driven: You expect personal & team performance to be nothing short of the best
- A strong communicator: You speak and write clearly and articulately
About Outshine Online Marketing Inc
Outshine drives revenue for high-growth B2B companies by connecting digital advertising, analytics, CRM and marketing automation data—creating a single point of truth that brings marketing and sales teams together. Outshine is a team of growth-oriented advertising and analytics experts. When you engage with us, you engage a culture of doers; a tightly knit, experienced team who thinks deeply about solving problems in modern B2B enterprises.