At Proposify, we value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
We are searching for a salesperson to focus on identifying and acquiring new business in our SMB and Mid-Market segments. By prospecting, communicating value, and closing deals in your territory, your success will play an integral role in building our sales revenue and our business!
Join a team that is invested in your future, who provides training, coaching, and career path development. Your voice matters and we want to hear it. Our sales team works together to test new ideas before we go all in. If you are curious and coachable, come make Proposify a place to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
Proposify is based in Halifax, Nova Scotia; but this is a remote position and we are welcoming applications across Canada.
What you’ll do and love doing:
- Manage prospects from prospecting to close
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers
- Exceed your quota
- Develop your sales fundamentals through our sales academy program
Skills and qualifications you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a competitive, fast-paced customer-facing role
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- A knack for learning fast and solving problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Bonus points if you have experience using a sales methodology
- Extra bonus points for previous experience using Salesforce CRM, sales engagement technology, and other modern sales tools
What you’ll love about us:
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company with the positive work culture and a fantastically talented team. The combination means our people are driven to do exceptional work and are proud to contribute to Proposify’s success.
Our mission is to make killer closers out of everyone. By streamlining the proposal process, sales teams can close more deals, faster. Proposify is focused on being the best in class, the best in SaaS, and the best solution for businesses around the world.
- Company-provided and paid health benefits from the day you start.
- RRSP matching program from the day you start with no resting period.
- 3 weeks of vacation to start; paid sick leave; personal days; company-wide end-of-year break.
- Brightpass (free online fitness and wellness courses).
- Monthly team-building events during work hours.
- Flexible working hours.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Most importantly, we love to work hard, and we love to have fun. We’re in it to win it.
A simpler way to deliver winning proposals to your clients. Proposify streamlines your sales process and helps you close deals faster