At Proposify, we value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative who will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive partners. By setting quality meetings with sales leaders across North America and Europe, you’ll play an integral role in building our sales pipeline and our business.
Join a team that is invested in your future! We provide training, coaching, and career path development. Your voice matters and we want to hear it; the Revenue team works together to test new ideas before we go all in. If you are driven, curious, and coachable, come make Proposify a place to learn, grow, and accelerate your career.
What you’ll do and love doing:
- Learn to identify qualified leads, communicate Proposify’s value proposition, and book meetings for the Account Executives
- Leverage phone (80+ dials a day), chat, email, video, and LinkedIn to connect with prospects
- Rapidly respond to inquiries from inbound leads to minimize time between interactions
- Cold call contacts at good-fit accounts
- Nurture prospects by offering resources (ebooks, blogs, webinars) and understanding where they are in the buying process
- Track your progress by exceeding monthly targets for your Account Executive partners
- Document your success in Salesforce CRM and share wins with your team
Required Skills & Experience – What we’ll love about you:
Please apply even if you don’t meet everything listed below!
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- A knack for learning fast and solving problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- 1+ years of experience in a competitive, fast-paced (preferably customer-facing) role
- Bonus points if you have sales experience
- Extra bonus points for previous experience using Salesforce CRM, sales engagement technology, and/or cold calling
What you’ll love about us:
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company with a positive work culture and a fantastically talented team. The combination means our people are driven to do exceptional work and are proud to contribute to Proposify’s success.
Our mission is to empower sales managers and salespeople to streamline their sales process, get back the time they spend managing proposals, and close more deals. Proposify is focused on being the best in class, the best in SaaS, and the best solution for businesses around the world.
Most importantly, we love to work hard, and we love to have fun. We’re in it to win it.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
A simpler way to deliver winning proposals to your clients. Proposify streamlines your sales process and helps you close deals faster