At Proposify, we value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Proposify is looking for a Data Scientist who will play a key role in empowering the internal product team with actionable insights to optimize products that deliver value to our end customers so that they can close more deals. If you are a driven individual who is passionate about data driven decision making, finding hidden data insights and excited to share impactful stories, then you have what it takes to excel in our team!
Join a team that is invested in your future, who provides training, coaching, and career path development. Our team works together to test new ideas before we go all in. If you are process driven, strategic, and coachable, come make Proposify a place to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
What you’ll do and love doing:
- Leading analytics projects with a strong focus on finding actionable insights.
- Advising product team on analytics and effectively articulating stories with data
- Thinking critically and being unafraid to challenge the status quo
- Collaborating with product leaders to uncover hidden opportunities
- Running customer segmentation and A/B tests
- Exercising judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for practical application of Data Science and Machine Learning concepts
- Performing statistical analysis to understand and evaluate the gathered data
- Leveraging experimental design to support key product decisions
- Formulating and actioning objectives and key results (OKRs) to drive business outcomes
- Thriving in a fast paced environment as a curious learner
- Communicating impactfully with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills:
- Hands-on experience with exploratory data analysis techniques including data cleanup and transformation
- Post-secondary education in a quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, economics etc.)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with A/B testing including designing, running and analyzing experiments
- Fluency in R or Python, and strong experience with at least one statistical package (Pandas/NumPy/SciPy/matplotlib). Expert SQL skills
- A track record for creating compelling data visualization to support data stories
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of statistical inference and analytic bias
- Experience in software as a service (SaaS) is considered a strong asset
- Familiarity with advanced statistics such as regression and predictive modeling
What you’ll love about us:
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company with a positive work culture and a fantastically talented team. The combination means our people are driven to do exceptional work and are proud to contribute to Proposify’s success.
Our vision is to make every deal a closed deal. Proposify is focused on being the best in class, the best in SaaS, and the best closing solution for sales teams around the world.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Most importantly, we love to work hard, and we love to have fun. We’re in it to win it.
A simpler way to deliver winning proposals to your clients. Proposify streamlines your sales process and helps you close deals faster