At Proposify, we value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Proposify is looking for an experienced, data-focused marketing leader to generate pipeline, scale growth efforts and drive demand to hit revenue targets. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will build and develop a team that designs and executes world-class demand generation, and content marketing programs. The successful candidate will possess strategic and analytical marketing acumen along with a proven track record of owning digital strategy, managing marketing budgets and KPIs, and growing product adoption.
Proposify is based in Halifax, Nova Scotia; but this is a remote position and we are welcoming applications across Canada.
What you’ll do and love doing:
- Deliver consistent pipeline contribution and drive funnel conversion to hit revenue targets and embrace a metrics-driven approach to tracking, assessing and interpreting pipeline results.
- Own the process for the development and execution of Proposify’s strategy for acquiring, nurturing, and expanding qualified leads.
- Recommend and oversee digital strategy (content, SEO, paid), while mentoring team members and guiding day-to-day decision making.
- Leverage research and storytelling to guide a content marketing strategy that is informative and compelling throughout the buyer journey.
- Continuously identify, evaluate and test new channels, strategies and tactics, and develop methods to understand and improve effectiveness.
- Design ABM strategies and campaigns that compliment Proposify’s overall digital strategy, and deliver positive ROI from new target verticals and segments.
- Work cross-functionally with the sales and customer success to align on account strategies and communicate ABM campaign performance
- Coach and develop a team of digital marketers to execute Proposify’s strategy through their skills in copywriting, design, paid to advertise, etc.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales teams to own and manage systems used for campaigns and measurement including Marketo, Salesforce, Segment,
- Clearbit, Intercom, Google Analytics, Heap Analytics, Ahrefs, VWO, advertising platforms, etc.
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend
- Lead the charge on automating critical elements of the marketing lifecycle including nurture campaigns (email drips, chatbots, retargeting, etc.)
What we’ll love about you:
- You’re an expert at tracking, analyzing and interpreting relevant pipeline metrics.
- You are always focused on connecting marketing efforts to business results, specifically revenue, and not just top-of-funnel vanity metrics.
- You’ve led a fast-paced marketing team before and know how to empower your team to own and execute initiatives.
- You have mastery over marketing tools like Marketo and Salesforce and know how to extract data from these platforms to make better marketing decisions.
- You’re experienced with owning and managing all elements of the marketing tech stack, from digital ad platforms to marketing automation, to analytics tools.
- You are crisp, articulate and have the ability to share relevant and concise narratives with Proposify leadership and internal teams.
- You’re comfortable and confident at sharing updates about marketing results and direction with the rest of the company.
What you’ll love about us:
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company with positive work culture and a fantastically talented team. The combination means our people are driven to do exceptional work and are proud to contribute to Proposify’s success. Our vision is to make every deal a closed deal. Proposify is focused on being the best in class, the best in SaaS, and the best closing solution for sales teams around the world.
- Company provided and paid health benefits from the day you start.
- RRSP matching program from the day you start with no resting period.
- 3 weeks of vacation to start; paid sick leave; personal days; company-wide end of year break.
- Brightpass (free online fitness and wellness courses).
- Monthly team building events during work hours.
- Flexible working hours.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
A simpler way to deliver winning proposals to your clients. Proposify streamlines your sales process and helps you close deals faster