At Proposify, we value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Proposify is looking for a Jr. Technical Writer who will be responsible for creating and maintaining self-service support documentation. The Jr. Technical Writer will be an essential part of our Knowledge Management team. They take ownership of the quality of their self-service support while navigating changes to project scope, deliverables, and deadlines. The Jr. Technical Writer will work closely with the Knowledge Manager, Knowledge Management team, and assigned squads in order to ensure deliverables are met in a timely and accurate manner. They provide a voice for the customer when a feature is being developed.
What you’ll do and love doing:
- Write and maintain documentation, including tutorials, best-practice guides, chatbots, release notes, and onboarding guides.
- Continuously strive for the completeness and usability of our technical product documentation, and write for an audience of sales reps, designers, team leads, and sales operations managers.
- Contribute to writing UX text and walkthrough copy.
- Create customer-facing documentation that scales the CS team’s bandwidth and their ability to serve our customers
- Maintain Product feature documentation for company knowledge and training
- Collaborate with internal teams including engineers, product managers, and designers on documentation
- Collaborate with the Knowledge Management team to work on multimedia projects and knowledge base maintenance
- Proofread the work of other members of the Knowledge Management team
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- We currently manage and publish our documentation through Confluence and Intercom. This is subject to change in the future.
Required Skills & Experience – What we’ll love about you:
- Recent or new graduate welcome
- Strong ability to learn and write training documentation or instructional material.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Ability to accept and provide constructive feedback on new features and other technical content.
- A strong grasp of English grammar.
- Ability to work in cooperation with other departments with tight, shifting deadlines.
- Degree in technical writing, journalism, or a tech field is an asset but not required
- Experience in managing your own documentation projects.
- A good understanding of sales workflow.
- Salesforce and CRM experience.
- Previous experience with Confluence and Google Docs.
- Knowledge of markdown.
What you’ll love about us:
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company with a positive work culture and a fantastically talented team. The combination means our people are driven to do exceptional work and are proud to contribute to Proposify’s success.
Our vision is to make every deal a closed deal. Proposify is focused on being the best in class, the best in SaaS, and the best closing solution for sales teams around the world.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Most importantly, we love to work hard, and we love to have fun. We’re in it to win it
A simpler way to deliver winning proposals to your clients. Proposify streamlines your sales process and helps you close deals faster